Monday, June 20, 2005

WOW, I am wanted!

First thing first.

I am so popular and extremely in demand, because apparently I can not even keep my blog updated fast enough. I am being hounded and hounded by the public..."Jason, where's the new stuff?"..."Jason, gives us some more!"..."Jason, we love you!"..."Jason, please put ME on your blog"..."Jason, why haven't you answered your fan mail?"..."Jason, why do you not have pants on?"...

Ok, I am trying to update once a week on a Sunday night or a Monday night. Sometimes, I do try and go out into the real world.

As for all those other comments...keep them coming. Anything you want added here, just let me know by email, phone, fax, courier, car, train, bus, plane, etc. I can be bought and sold.

People of the land, I love you all too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we love you!!!!