Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Middle of the Second official week of summer

Well, I am writing some stuff, because I think after this weekend, it may be awhile till I get back here. You know, summer and outdoor fun!

Mark and Tasha, hope your weekend in Montreal was fun (nice hat Tasha, like it). And I hope your weekend in Pleasant Park is good for camping.

Todd and Len, this should be day......ummmmm......four of your seven day canoe trip. I hope you still have toothpaste.

What else, oh yes, today was the last day of SCHOOL!!!! Sarah has done very well. She set a goal after her first term to make her report card better (not that it was bad, it was very good). Well, I am very proud to say that she came home with a majority of A+'s...AWESOME!!! We are all proud of her. She is very proud of her self, as well. Just a like a girl to have a report card like that.

Chuck, I would assume that haveing a brilliant daughter, she has a report card like Sarah's. Don't tell me that marks like that dissappear after the second grade!!!

One more day of work than I am off to who knows where. As long as it is hot, don't even mind the humidity...I LOVE Canada.

PS - Video Page was added on the right hand Link Column. I do not know how long the videos will take to load (let me know), especially you people on Dial-Up.

No comments: