Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy Canada Day everyone

Yes, I did make it to see fireworks. In the town of Shawville. It was my first time there for fireworks, and I was impressed for a small town. Sarah was excited as can be and she had a good time.

So sorry to the Sweitzer's for not getting out to see you this weekend. We ran into a little trouble getting there. I heard you had a great weekend camping. Sarah and I really hope we get out with you before the summer is over. We really want to!

It was good to see the whole gang (or most of it) up at the cabin. Sarah got most of you on camera (just check out July's Photo's).

Which reminds me......It is now July, so (you all now the drill) there is a new link on the right to July's photo's. A few more have been added to June.

Oh, yes, and my brothers made it back alive from Algonquin park. Only one day early. Not because they were eager to get back, but just because apparently it was just WAY too windy to canoe the big Opeongo Lake on the way back. So good for them! We will be looking for a link to my brothers web site to see there journey via GPS and photos.

It is now Sunday 9:30 pm, I have to go and charge my camera batteries and pack some bags. Talk to all next week.

No comments: