Friday, July 29, 2005

Off for the weekend...Bridge Family Reunion

Ok, it's 10:00pm on Friday July 29th. I have to get up in 4 1/2 hrs (2:30am), as my brother will be here to pick me up for our 8 hour journey to the Bridge Family reunion. Don't worry mother, we will represent you with our best behavior! My laundry is done, my bags packed, camping stuff checked and food is ready. Len, I have the Parmesan cheese!

Holly, Scott, Jayna, Sam, we hope you guys have had a good holiday up near Timmins.

Tasha, Mark, Ben, Mitchell, have a great time down near Niagara!

Mom, we won't embarrass your family name too much.

Dad, enjoy your first Intelcom Courier BBQ at your place!

Cathy, Tod, Dylan...We did not get a chance to see you at all during your 2 weeks up in the Ottawa Valley. Is the Zoo still in the making?

Sarah, I hope you are having fun on your 2nd day in Newfoundland...MISS YOU!!!

And to everyone one else...GOODNIGHT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw!!!!!!! See ya tomorrow! And I promise I won't embarass my sister too much!

Anonymous said...

Happy Civic Holiday!

Anonymous said...

We missed you! We're still on for the zoo, name the weekend! Cathy, Tod & Dylan!