Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Came back early

Well it was a fun time on the weekend. All the driving, the family reunion, the driving, the Hurricane, the driving, the rain. But it was fun, and it is now Tuesday, I think my sleeping habits should be back to normal by tomorrow. It was too bad that we did not stay longer at the reunion, but because of the awesome thunderstorm, we had to get back to camp (thank god we did, we were actually a little too late).

BUT IT WAS ALL FUN.

Myself and Len are going out camping again this upcoming weekend. Down to the Thousand Islands and a little daytripping (maybe some kayaking, too). I think we will be more prepared for all weathers!

I will not say much about our weekend, you will have to look at the photos. They are all in the AUGUST PHOTO link. The weekend started in July, but I did not want you all flipping back and forth to July and August.......so go straight to August.

Talk to you all very soon!

No comments: