Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So, it looks like I have not really done anything here since I took a break when the Olympics started. Well, I am slowly getting back to updating a little more frequently. Let's see what's new...

Well, Canada won, how many, I think it was 24 medals. That was a great medal count for us.

One of the main reasons I have not done anything is because I finally got my new computer and I have switched over to Apple World. My new iMac Intel dual core is running...."Awesomely"? Or something like that. It is a very big change, and I am trying to figure out how the whole Macintosh thing works, so bare with me!

I was just adding March 2006 photos and then it suddenly hit me. I now have been officially blogging for 1 year! Happy anniversary to me and my readers. So thanks to all you people who have visited me about 4570 times.

And thanks to those that signed up on the automatic email update. That makes it easier on all of us. If you want the automatic update sent to you whenever there is a update at MY site and only MY site, just enter your email on the right. You will only get an update when new material is added.

The iMac seems to have great multimedia advantages, and I think you will all see and hear them as there will be new material coming soon from Koziol Productions. We are working on new film and there may even be some musical work on the near horizon. Fun times are coming.

What else, oh, who knows! But I will be back soon for more updating.

No comments: