Thursday, August 04, 2005

Another weekend of camping

It's almost like I am starting to enjoy this outdoor thing. Bought a new tent tonight, a big tent, and will test it out this weekend at Misty Isles Lodge. No, we are not staying in the Lodge, but at tent sites. As well, I am going to hit the St Lawerance river and kayak through some of the Thousand Islands.

The new tent purchase is to get Sarah used to camping. Hopefully she and I will be doing some camping during the week of the 15th.

Speaking of Sarah she is now on her 6th day in Newfoundland. It sounds like she is having a ball, so I am happy for that. Still want her to come home, as time is running out before school starts.

Ok, off to pack for tomorrow. Leaving right from work (after work). Hopefully I can get some nice photos from the kayak.

Adios!

No comments: