Monday, August 22, 2005

Summer Holidays seem to be over

I am back to work and it seems like summer is over or close to it. The Super Ex is a sign of summers end. And the few remaining days of my vacation time will have to be taken around Christmas.

Myself and Sarah had a wonderful 5 days camping. Even with the overcast/scattered showers days and one night of heavy rain. We both sat back and relaxed and did a lot of reading. Even when we had to come to town last saturday, for a few hours, she wanted to go back to the campground instead of going home. So we headed back to base camp and when we arrived we had a new neighbour with 2 young girls. Sarah was jumping with excitment before I could park the car. So, I got to relax and Sarah had friends to keep her busy for a day and a bit.

Thanks to all at Sam & Jayna's Birthday party, we had a good time. So sorry we could not have stayed longer. There are pictures in August Photos. Let me know if prints are needed.

Ok, I have to go work for a while

No comments: