Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just when I was mentioning how it feels like winter was on it's way, I head out to Frank Clair Stadium on a GORGEOUS day to catch a glimpse of the tiniest chance of the Ottawa Renegades slipping into the play-offs. Well, most of us, knew that was not going to happen. It was a 43-23 win for the Alouettes. BUT...it was a beautiful day to be at a football game in the fall. Thanks to the people who slipped that ticket into my hands. I had a great time, in a great location! Pictures are here or in the "October 2005" link.

Was there a Battle of Ontario hockey game on Saturday night? I don't know if 8 to 0 for the Ottawa Senators is a battle. Also, I think Darcy Tucker died! No really...after seeing him sprawled on the ice after a hit (if you call that a hit, more of a "sorry for bumping into you", Mister Volchenkov).

It was a good day for sports in Ottawa (minus the Renegade loss), set the clocks back and Catch the Senators - Flyers game on later tonight!

No comments: