Saturday, October 29, 2005

Nothing going on here

Well, I hope everyone is doing well. Not much going on here. This past week has been a week of sitting around the house with a very sick daughter, who seems to be having bad reactions to all the medications being prescribed to her.

No new journeys, as weather has turned from summer to winter (almost). Seems like the hot temperature was months ago. Which reminds me...DON"T FORGET TO TURN YOUR CLOCKS BACK an hour tonight!

Have been trying to soak up all this crazy stuff for my course that I am enrolled in. History of electronics is quite boring (to some!). But I have to start somewhere.

Taking a break this today as I am heading out to the Ottawa-Montreal football game at 3:00 (look for me on CBC). Then it's back home to catch the Ottawa-Toronto hockey game (don't look for me here).

Let's see.....

Sorry to the Parkers, especially Jayna, for not being able to get out to see you on Sunday with Sarah, she is still down with her sore throat and stomach sick. Send our Birthday wishes!

Mother, you must be closing up soon! I guess I best get my ass out there. (PS - I finally got those pictures developed for you)

Ronalyn, glad you had a great time in Scotland!

Jackie and Susan, I hope your winning! I'd love to know read the slop. I will have to take a Monday off and go watch a game.

Halloween is Monday!

No comments: