Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hello everyone!

Happy birthday to OMA! Yes, to my mother. She is all geared up and ready to start thinking about opening shop again in ONLY one months' time!

I am hoping that the tail end of winter will fly by, as not much is happening here. Winterlude is coming on us very fast, which is a close sign of spring (Waterlude). If we even get the weather for it is another story.

My new job is going very well. I really like it a lot! It will be just over 2 months now. Still a little early, but it looks great. Here is some nice photos of what it is doing to my body.

Heard what my territory will be (still a guestimate). And I like the looks of it. West side of Ottawa, out to Smiths Falls (or is it Perth, who knows) and up the valley north of Algonquin Park to Matawa area. Yes......camping territory on a Friday afternoon!

And a Happy Early Birthday to my father, this coming Monday!

Not else too new for the moment. But I hope to start writing my descriptive adventures (with photos attached) very soon to come.

Take care!

No comments: