Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tod is new Champ!!

So, Tod Sloan got 9.7 million points on Microsoft's Pinball Saturday February 18th. Well, "Mr. Pinball Wizard", it only took you 5 months to beat the previous champ. And the previous champ only plays the game once a year, and the previous champ does not even have the game on his computer.

Ok, ok...Congratulations to you! I am sure your endless nights of practice everyday, and your tired eyes in the morning, finally paid off. Now you will have your wife staying up till 4 in the morning just trying to top your score. And you will be screaming at her to come to bed, not to enjoy your company, but to keep her away from your 9.7 million points.

Again YIPPEE!!! We are all very proud of your achievement and we want to know if you now have Carpal Tunel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tod will be pleased to see this, when I told him I wrote you & Mom, he asked if you'd put it on the blog! He was disappointed you hadn't!
I'm going to go practise now!!

Anonymous said...

Jealousy is so unbecoming. You will probably read this bleary eyed sometime in the wee hours of some morning trying to top my score. I guess I just made someone a sale for the pinball game that you have no doubt run out in a panic to purchase.

Good luck trying to top my score and thanks for my many months of fame!

Jason Koziol said...

Hey Buddy! I am really really very proud of you. I am even thinking of going into retirement.